Love Is The Way!
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Love Is The Way!

Hội quán HotBoy!

Trang ChínhGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tìm anh mr.pig
Room Service Empty8/12/2017, 12:25 am by hakuna.matata

» có cách nào là 4r đc lại như xưa....
Room Service Empty28/12/2015, 3:24 pm by chithien556

» quần lót,quần ngủ,quần tập gym super hot superr sexy dành cho anh em
Room Service Empty24/12/2015, 10:00 am by keocaosu

» Đêm mưa
Room Service Empty7/11/2015, 8:02 pm by Mr.tong

» CẮT TÓC GỘI ĐẦU MASSAGE THƯ GIÃN!
Room Service Empty12/9/2015, 10:57 pm by anchoi

» [ALL-HotBoy] Asian Boy!
Room Service Empty18/8/2015, 9:53 pm by song

» nóng trong người
Room Service Empty18/8/2015, 9:41 pm by song

» ĐÊM ĐỊNH MỆNH
Room Service Empty3/8/2015, 12:15 am by Mr.tong

» mem mới làm quen nha mọi người
Room Service Empty3/8/2015, 12:13 am by Mr.tong

» Slave Thủ Dầu Một
Room Service Empty16/7/2015, 10:43 pm by gaybinhduong190846

Top posters
truongson
Room Service Vote_lcap1Room Service Voting_bar1Room Service Vote_rcap 
chithien556
Mr.tong
Hey.Baby_PitPull
TuiTênTrâu
cleo_cleo
Gray Fairytail
hakuna.matata
hanggolds
Thần Nông
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu

Room Service

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Mr.tong
Admin
Admin
Mr.tong

Zodiac : Capricorn Tổng số bài gửi : 1305
Được cảm ơn : 108
Đến từ : Binh Duong

Character sheet
Cấp:
Room Service Left_bar_bleue0/0Room Service Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tình Trạng:
Health points:
Room Service Left_bar_bleue0/0Room Service Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Room Service Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Room Service   Room Service Empty27/2/2010, 5:35 pm

Room Service
Room Service Beautiful_omer_berger4_2 THESE DAYS MEETING PEOPLE CAN HAPPEN IN A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS. ONE OF THEM IS ON THE INTERNET. THERE ARE MANY PLATFORMS WHERE YOU CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH OTHERS. AND THESE DIGITAL MEETINGS CAN THAN DEVELOP INTO SOMETHING ELSE. SOMETHING MORE REAL. AS OMER BERGER FOUND OUT WHEN HE DECIDED TO MEET JUSTIN MONROE IN HIS HOTEL ROOM IN LOS ANGELES. IT WASN’T EXACTLY ROOM SERVICE, BUT MAYBE THIS ENCOUNTER WAS THE FOUNDATION OF THE CONCEPT.
Room Service Beautiful_omer_berger2
Omer Berger moved from his country Israel to the United States only three years ago, when he was 18 years old. Hyper active as he is, he made the move in search for new challenges, a new adventure. And that is what it has been for him, and he is loving every single minute of it. We have had quite some models on BeautifulMag, as well as photographers. Even guys that are both or made the transformation. Seldom we came across a model / graphic designer. Until we met Omer Berger. Asking him about his double career, he explained: “I’ve always been into the art of mainstream media and love all that is attached to it. I have a very artistic and unique point of view at things, from modeling to graphic work for a website. I really enjoy doing it.”
Room Service Beautiful_omer_berger3
Omer, can you tell us a bit about your modeling career?
Omer: I always liked the attention and the flashlights, but never took it serious. Until one of my friends convinced me to open an on line model profile, and that is how it started. I got really lucky to work with the people I have worked wit so far. Like Justin Monroe, on his upcoming amazing book Down The Rabbit Hole and the Manner Magazine editorial gangs Of New York. And like Joe Oppedisano for his upcoming book and calendar. I just finished shooting an international ad for Lexus, so everything seems to be heading the right direction. And I only started 6 months ago.
Room Service Beautiful_omer_berger5
And what about your accomplishments in graphic design?
Omer: I’m just starting to develop that as a serious career as well. I studied graphic design and have been practicing it more as a hobby then anything else. But now I have decided to go back to school. Next year I will start at the London University of Arts. For now, I believe by biggest accomplishments are my creativity and ideas.
Room Service Beautiful_omer_berger1
Looking at both career options, what is your preference,
Omer: Of course I would love to see myself on a huge billboard. Even better if I could design it as well ☺️. I enjoy doing both and just wait and see what comes on my path.
So tell us, how did you meet Justin Monroe?
Omer: I contacted him through MySpace, complimenting him with his fantastic work. We had nice contact and finally decided to meet and do a test shoot while I was visiting L.A. We met in my hotel room and had a great creative connection. I love working with him. When he came to New York I casted the whole group and setting for his Gangs Of New York shooting. We shot on the roof of my 22 stores building, in the middle of winter. It was cold, but the energy of the work kept us hot ☺️.
Room Service Beautiful_omer_berger7
What will the future bring Omer Berger?
Omer: You will just have to keep you eyes open for me. I’m sure you’ll see me around. I have just started and have no intention to leave now… see you on the red carpet…
And finally, because this is without doubt what many readers would like to know… are you single and available?
Omer: Single as for now, but who knows who will be knocking on my door next… -B-
Photography by Justin Monroe. All photo’s come from the series Room Service, except the fourth and fifth which are part of Gangs Of New York.
Room Service Beautiful_omer_berger8
OMER BERGER| BEAUTIFUL
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://phimlgbt.net

Room Service
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang